Welcome to the team Rachael
Marketing is an integral part of what we do here at Stephenson Personal Care. It feeds into every aspect of the business from product development, sales & customer service.
Providing the complete solution isn’t necessarily providing the final product. Adding extra value to the product through marketing content and transferable promotional material is where our marketing has really elevated our brand and products.
As our business grows, we strive to provide the same fantastic service to each of our customers. With this in mind we’re delighted to welcome Rachael Simpson to the team, taking on the role of ‘Group Marketing Manager’ for Stephenson Group.
Rachael brings with her ten years’ experience in B2B marketing, gained primarily within the manufacturing, engineering and marketing services sectors.
Here’s some key facts about Rachael:
- Chartered Marketer and Member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
- BA (Hons) degree in Management & Media from Leeds Trinity University, postgraduate diploma in Marketing from the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and CIM Award in Digital Marketing
- Loves to travel, speaks a moderate amount of Spanish
- Enjoys spending time with her husband and two young girls aged 2.5 and 10 months – going on walks, day trips etc
- Loves creative writing
- Rachael has a wide range of experience in the chemicals industry, having previously worked in marketing at global chemical distribution business, Brenntag, based at the UK & Ireland Head Office in Leeds.
Over the last two years, Rachael has been running her own independent marketing consultancy. An experience that has been rewarding and has also enabled her to grow and improve not only her marketing skills, but her business and commercial acumen too.
At Stephenson Group, Rachael will be responsible for the direction of all marketing strategy, planning and implementation across each business unit: Stephenson Personal Care, Stephenson Innovation, Stephenson Alkon Solutions and Stephenson Textile Chemicals. This involves developing marketing strategies across each of these diverse business units; managing product launches and events, and ultimately developing and strengthening the Group brand profile throughout all key target markets.
Welcome to the team Rachael!