The Crystal Melt & Pour range is the success story of Stephenson. Available globally, Crystal Melt & Pour is used to produce some of the most innovative and aesthetically pleasing soap bars on the market.
Ideal for the craft market, because it requires little in the way of specialist equipment, customers typically need only to add colour and fragrance to achieve fantastic finished soap bars. Our Melt and Pour soap bases are also popular with large scale, automated, manufacturers wanting to produce mass market innovative soap lines to differentiate themselves from their competition.
A multitude of melt and pour soap base varieties are available each specially formulated to meet specific market demands.
So whether your requirement is for a soap bar that is Crystal clear, has low pH or is even certified to organic standards we are sure to have a melt and pour base to meet your requirements. Accreditation to ISO9001 and ISO14001 ensure quality production and service to the highest standards.
- Easy to use
- Great clarity
- Requires minimal equipment/investment
- Superior aesthetics
- Versatile – enables production of intricate shapes, multiple colours and inserts
- Great fragrance lift
- High Glycerin content – skin moisturising
- Made using natural ingredients
- Majority products offer vegan and gluten-free claims
- Not tested on animals
- Excellent foaming and cleansing properties
- Customised formulations available
Crystal SP SG
Vegetable based melt and pour soap base, made using 100% RSPO Certified Segregated Sustainable Palm Oil & Palm Kernel Oils. Used for the manufacture of Certified RSPO SG soap bars.Read More