Antibacterial packaging claims are rising in popularity among consumers alongside the unsubstantiated notion that bar soap harbours germs, and doesn’t possess the same antibacterial properties as it’s liquid counterpart.
- Brand: Dettol
- Packaging Claims: Antibacterial, Hygienic, Protection
- Fragrance: Original
Image Credit: Dettol
- Handmade By: Aromavita
- Packaging Claims: Antibacterial, Antiseptic, Natural
- Fragrance: Oregano
Image Credit: Aromavita
With exercise becoming more a part of our lives than ever before, soap products relating to sports and performance are increasing in popularity among consumers.
- Brand: Old Spice
- Packaging Claims: Endurance, Sport
- Fragrance: Pure Sport Scent
Image Credit: Old Spice
- Handmade By: Lou Brown Designs
- Packaging Claims: After Workout, Relaxing, Soothing
Image Credit: Lou Brown Designs
Products with multiple uses and marketed towards saving people time on their daily cleansing routine are popular among consumers at the moment.
- Brand: Molton Brown
- Packaging Claims: Exfoliating, Body Scrub, Re-Charge
- Fragrance: Black Pepper
Image Credit: Molton Brown
- Handmade By: Sahi Naturals
- Packaging Claims: Charcoal, Scrub, Natural, Oily Skin1.
- Fragrance: Fragrance-Free
Image Credit: Sahi Naturals
Mintel suggests that consumers are willing to spend more on artisan, or premium soap bars but less often. 61% of people are interested in purchasing products that have quality ingredients and luxurious product claims such as aromatherapy, skincare and hygiene.
Brand: Floris Packaging Claims: Luxury, Rich, Creamy Fragrance: Bergamot, Lemon, Lime
Image Credit: Floris
- Handmade By: Cheshire Soap Company
- Packaging Claims: Handmade, Luxury, Natural
- Fragrance: Eucalyptus
Image Credit: Cheshire Soap Company
Hope you have enjoyed this article.